Saturday, February 26, 2011

January Block Swaps Sent and Received

Well this is a bit late!  BUT I did need to wait til the last of my blocks were received then I lost internet access for a while.

First my group 1 swaps. This is my last month with group 1!

So...my first partner was Jolanda from Portugal.  Jolanda requested a block with squares and rectangles in pink, yellow and white so I made her the Antique Tile block:


And this is the lovely pink Baby Bunting from Jolanda:

My Second January partner was Debbie from Canada.  Debbie wanted any block in pink and brown.  I have really been loving Old Maid's Puzzle lately so I made it up with some delicious reproduction prints.

And I got another lovely Baby Bunting in blue from Debbie


My next swap is really exciting!  It's the very first swap from Group 2!
My partner was Lynette who requested Solomon's Star in Blues on white

And Lynette made me a Baby Bunting from the most beautiful peach fabric!

A huge thank you to all my swap partners!  I loved swapping with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment