Friday, June 3, 2011

MIA again

Sorry for the lack of activity on this blog!

The last few weeks had me sick again - secondary infections from the whooping cough which I'm finally rid of!

This means it's all steam ahead for my nose surgery next week!

The hospital has WiFi so I should be online but not expecting to say longer than 1 night.

I'm terrified at the idea of people doing things to my face so we'll see how it all goes.  It desperately needs to be done.  It's gotten worse these past 4 months.

My main concern is how much downtime I'll have because Max needs to go to school, wear a clean uniform and have his lunch made.  I know DH will manage but I hate to dump it all on him.

Hopefully I'll be quilting again soon!

1 comment:

  1. take care alex, think how much better it will be when it is all fixed ;-)

    ReplyDelete