Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Alex gets a big gold star

...from her surgeon!

yay!!!!  He seemed impressed with the amount of air I'm getting already...apparently things will keep improving up to the 3 month mark which is a huge relief.  I mean I'm happy with the improvement but was hoping this was not the final result so glad it isn't.

The next step is figuring out how to manage allergies but the steroid spray will buy us as much time as we need.

I was rather optimistically figuring out how much IVF will cost after medicare capped the rebated in 2010.  It's worse than I hoped but I think do-able.

I'm not setting any timeframe goals though.  We still need to sort out the rest of my breathing and sleeping issues and then I want to take a full 3 months beforehand to take supplements etc...and I still have more weight to lose.

I have however lost almost 10kg which is great but I still have a long way to go.

As for my crafting mojo...turns out I kind of have been crafting this past month but I didn't consider it as such.  Sounds mysterious? 

I'm waiting on a package in the mail which should arrive friday and then I can reveal all!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm! very mysterious! congrats on doing so well - excellent news! and well done on the weight loss and starting to plan for IVF - i will be thinking of you as you continue to move down the road.
    xx

    ReplyDelete