Thursday, July 14, 2011

Could it be?

That these super toxic antibiotics are actually working??

I'm feeling as vile as I expected to but the gunk in my nose is almost gone and isn't a nasty icky germy colour.

There is still gunk from constant slow bleeding that builds up but it seems to be from the antibiotics (yet another side effect).

I take my last tablet tomorrow morning so the big question is do I fill the repeat??  The surgeon didn't specify so I think he wants be to whereas last time he said it was optional.

I really don't want to since I'm sick of feeling tired and sick buuut...these abx can encourage resistant bugs if you mess about with them so I await an opinion from my sister.

It's not even been a week since I've been on them yet it feels like a month! Ergh!

1 comment:

  1. good luck on deciding what to do! hope that things are looking better and better every day
    xx

    ReplyDelete