Saturday, December 4, 2010

Teachers' Tissue Holders

I finally made one up using "boy" fabric - the fabric intended for the one male teacher.  I know it's a little weird giving something like this to a man but I have limited time and these things are soooo quick to knock up.

I made it a little bigger than the pattern since the tissue pack I intend it for ("Kleenex" To Go 60 Pack) was a bit squished and it was a half used packet anyway.  I cut my fabric 6 1/2" x 10".

DH will get the initial prototype.  It's lovely fabric from Japan with a great feel and texture.  I completely love it!

Here is the finished product - 1 down, 9 to go *lol*

Front

Back

In Use
I think I'll put a new packet of tissues in each one so they get the idea...that and because it looks a little weird just giving the empty sleeve.

Max has been working very hard writing his thank-you notes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment