Thursday, July 22, 2010

Finished!!

Well only the backing for the dino quilt but still I feel like shouting it from the rooftops! Scream

The downside is that I never got to Gisborne Quilters last night.  DH came home late and DS was coming down with something.  I'm glad I stayed - he had a rough night the poor little mite.
Sad

Another positive is I can now take proper pictures again!  You know how it is - the IT consultant's wife is always the last to get technical support!  Rolling Eye

I'm slowly getting ready for Friday Night Sew In.  I've decided I'm going to piece the chocolate and aqua quilt top.  Once DS goes to bed, I should be able to get it done in one evening - provided I've cut enough fabric!!

That'll be another UFO that can be moved to the UQO section!!  It will also be one of my 3 UFOs before 31 August goals completed!

My table runner class is 2 weeks away and I have decided not to go with a Bali Pop.  I have 4/10 (maybe 5) of the fabrics I need to I'll just cut swatches and buy the rest to match.

Spotlight is having a big sale so DH promised to take me this weekend! Bounce

I still have no idea what I'll do for matching place mats.

Pieced Backing:                                                                                             


















Front (without borders):

No comments:

Post a Comment