Saturday, July 17, 2010

More Quilt Classes!

Quilting

OK I need help!  Lorraine has just posted the Term 3 Classlist for her shop Quilter's Bazaar and I want to sign up for at least 2 of them!

One is a gorgeous fench braid table runner.  I've always wanted to try french braids and this is a nice way to start with something small.  Will make lovely presents!  I've been looking for a pattern for a runner for my sis and BIL's new house.  I this this might be The One!

The other is a 5 month BOM type thing called Lizzie Mae's Medallion.  It's gorgeous!  Thank goodness they're monthly classes and don't start til late August.

I need more projects like a hole in the head buuuut...I'm ringing on Monday and securing my place!

I suppose I should stop blogging and get on with my UFOs if I'm going to treat myself to some new classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment