I'm making a larger version of Lynelle Slade's Perfectly Peppermint quilt from AP&Q magazine Vol 15 No 4. I simply increased the dimensions of everything to make the quilt big enough (it's going to have to cover a sofa).
The first few blocks came together very quickly even though I couldn't chain piece too many sections at a time since I'd forget where they went. I only managed to stitch one section wrong which must be some kind of record for me!
I did realise fairly quickly that I still need EIGHT of the smaller sqaure-in-a-square blocks! I have plenty of fabric but I was too tired and sore to make them last night. All in all I pieced together 7 sections out of 15 so I'd be halfway there if it wasn't for those 8 remaining blocks I need to make!!
Piles of fabric
Laid out to be stitched: