Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm plastered!

No not in that sense!

 Just a boring white fibreglass plaster.  They don't have coloured ones anymore! :-(

DS will decorate it tomorrow I suspect!

The surgical wound looked great unlike last time and the edges came together beautifully.  All cultures came back negative but the main thing is the surgery uncovered and dealt with what appeared to be the 2 causes of all the trouble.  The only way to find out for sure is to wait and see.

I was hoping to sew tonight but I'm frantically getting ready for a playdate tomorrow with a school friend of DS's. Hope all goes well.  DH needs to help me do some baking tonight.  I'm starting to feel quite sore again. (I guess this morning's drugs well and truly wore off) which is disappointing but to be expected.

So I can stop the nasty antibiotics (altho I'll miss the weight loss!) and actually enjoy eating again for the first time in 6 weeks!  Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. The plaster hopefully is the last step in a long and painful journey. Just imagine the great designs you can have on it. I saw an email recently where a lady covered a golf cart with patchwork material. So the skys the limit. I am so pleased that everything went well.

    ReplyDelete